- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 16 Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls®
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tsps dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper both side of the chicken breasts and place in single layer in casserole dish.
- In large skillet melt Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls® over low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant; about 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour garlic butter over chicken. Sprinkle with half the crushed pepper and half the dried parsley.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through. Top evenly with both cheeses and the rest of the crushed pepper and dried parsley. Bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn broiler on the last minute of cooking to lightly brown the tops.