- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 32 Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls®, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat softened Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls® with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with a spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.