- 4 large eggs
- 6 Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls®
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a fork or whisk until thoroughly mixed and the yolks and whites are totally combined.
- Chop 4 Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls® into small pieces and mix into the eggs. Don’t over mix; the butter should not blend into the eggs just yet.
- Add 2 Creekside™ Butter Premium Balls® into a saute pan and turn the heat to medium-low. Be careful not to overheat the pan.
- Once the butter is melted and foaming, then add the egg mixture and cook for up to 1 minute without touching the eggs at all, until a thin layer similar to an omelet forms on top.
- Before it sets up too much, gently stir the eggs with a wooden spoon, making sure the eggs pull away from the edge of the pan. Continue cooking the eggs until your desired texture is reached.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.